Every guy has had that moment where he sees another guy do something, and thinks, "Wow, what a jerk... he makes ALL of us look bad." Guys get resentful toward other guys as a result.
Yesterday there was a discussion on Reddit.com about the things men do that make other men angry. Here are the top eight...
1. Suddenly turning into a stereotypical alpha male as soon as women are around.
2. Blocking another guy when he's successfully talking to a woman. I think we all know what the REAL term for this is.
3. Hitting on someone else's girlfriend right in front of them.
4. Leaving public restrooms a disgusting mess.
5. Talking or bragging about cheating on their wife or girlfriend.
6. Being racist, sexist, or homophobic, and just assuming you'll be on board.
7. Trying to have sex with women on the first date... then holding it AGAINST them if it happens.
8. Complaining everywhere you go because there aren't enough women... then not talking to women once you move to another place.