1. Dark Circles Under Your Eyes. Studies show that cell phone screens emit radiation that causes headaches and keeps you awake. And a lack of sleep can create dark circles under your eyes, stress, and depression.
2. Crow's Feet. If you squint when you read email, web pages, or ANYTHING on your phone, you're causing wrinkles. So either train your face NOT to squint, or switch to a larger font.
3. Acne. Your cell phone has 18 times more bacteria on it than the average toilet handle. And you press it up against your face ALL DAY. So it's easy for germs to get on your skin, where they can cause break-outs and infections.
4. Turkey Neck. Also known as "text neck." You get it from looking down at your cell phone for any reason. If your jawline starts to sag, the only cure is surgery. So quit looking down at your phone.
5. Bloodshot Eyes. No one looks good with red eyes, but if you stare at your cell phone for hours you'll end up with swollen, dilated blood vessels. So don't look at your phone unless you absolutely have to. And use eye drops.