According to a new survey, the five traits that are most likely to ruin a relationship are: Smoking . . . not listening . . . being bad with money . . . being lazy . . . and hogging the TV remote.
1. Smoking. 64% of men and women say smoking is the worst habit someone could have.
2. Not Listening. 22% of people say their boyfriend or girlfriend's most annoying trait is that they don't listen.
3. Being Bad With Money. 20% of people say being bad with money is a reason to call it quits, since how you handle your money says a LOT about how you handle other things in your life.
4. Being Lazy. 19% of people would end things if their boyfriend of girlfriend was a lazy couch potato.
5. Hogging the Remote. 15% of people say hogging the TV remote is their partner's most irritating habit.